Friday, November 26, 2010

A Random Glimpse

While listening a song tonight, a picture stuck somewhere in my mind, a picture so vivid that it stirred me, brought me back from the usual trance i live in these days. That image was a moment from my past, a moment spent with someone with whom i wont define any clichéd "relations". I closed my eyes, i felt how that moment is framed inside of me, like ruins of an old castle deeply rooted in my heart, getting nourished by my blood and yet me so unaware of it.

I saw we were sitting quietly on top of an old wasted fort, no one around, just the sunshine soaking in our skin, cool air to sooth the breathe and a vast view of green land to fill in the eyes. I was drown in pool of some thoughts that always etched my brain. Suddenly with no notice, he laid his head on my shoulders and crossed his arms around me. My mind went numb and my body reacted by sending me a sense of comfort. i could feel the warmth of his breathe, a gentle touch of his eyelashes on my skin.i wanted that moment to stop there, may be because i really lived it.

I opened my eyes not willing to retrieve from the place where these memories are kept safe and locked. I could still feel the same warmth of compassion. Coming back to present, I felt a deep pang finding myself in my room and just loneliness to share. It left me a bit more hollow.

D

No comments: